About 304 grade:304 is a versatile stainless steel, which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and components requiring good comprehensive properties (corrosion resistance and formability).
304 stainless sheet/coil and plate is part of the austenitic family of stainless steel. Types 304 have very good drawability and excellent corrosion resistance in chemical, textile, petroleum and food industry exposure.
In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel must contain more than 18% chromium and 8% nickel. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced in accordance with ASTM standard in USA.
Email: [email protected]
Wechat: +8618563518078 (Whatsapp)
Chemical Composition and Mechanical Property
Available for 304
|0.5mm-6.0mm||GB/ASTM/JIS/DIN/KS etc||TISCO / ZPSS / JISCO etc|
|3.0mm-100.0mm||GB/ASTM/JIS/DIN/KS etc||Eastern steel/Chengde Delong /etc|
304 Stainless Steel Application:
304 Stainless Steel is used in a wide variety of home and commercial applications, including:
• Food processing equipment, particularly in beer brewing, milk processing, and wine making
• Kitchen benches, sinks, troughs, equipment, and appliances
• Architectural trim and molding
• Automotive and aerospace structural use
• Construction material in large buildings
• Chemical containers, including for transport
• Heat exchangers
• Nuts, bolts, screws, and other fasteners in the marine environment
• Dyeing industry
• Woven or welded screens for mining, quarrying & water filtration